Register before Friday 27th September, and save up to €500 off the top packages.
Taking place in Basel on the 3rd-5th December, this meeting will be exploring how to apply this revolutionary technology. Attendees will discover how pioneering research efforts and innovations in technology can help them fully establish and understand the potential of RNA-Seq for profiling the transcriptome.
At this meeting attendees will discover how to…
- Manage the transition from microarray to RNA-Seq with direction from TGAC, Bristol-Myers Squibb and University of Turin to help you smoothly integrate new technology into existing protocol
- Embrace solid collaboration opportunities by meeting with the experts from Nestlé, TRON and Boehringer Ingelheim to progress the application of RNA-Seq towards drug discovery and development
- Break the data bottleneck by following the unified approaches adopted by Roche, ETH and University of Cambridge for analysis and interpretation of huge data sets
- Adopt the most innovative applications of RNA-Seq with comprehensive overviews of projects at Novartis, Bayer and SciLifeLab to advance your research efforts and integrate it into existing pipelines
- Operate RNA-Seq projects efficiently and cost effectively through a lesson of best practice from global industry leaders already adopting the technology