June 8th – 10th, 2016
Li Ka Shing Center – Stanford University
- Hands-on training workshops to learn to navigate, analyze, and integrate ENCODE and mouse ENCODE data into your research. No programming experience required.
- Leading-edge research applications from distinguished invited speakers.
- Tutorials on newly-available informatics pipelines that greatly facilitate working with ENCODE data.
- Short talks selected from abstracts.
- Poster sessions
- Viewing, querying, and downloading ENCODE data
- Running ENCODE processing pipelines on your own data (including ChIP-seq, eCLIP-seq, RNA-seq, DNase-seq, DNA methylation)
- Integrating ENCODE data with those from your lab or other major projects
- Using ENCODE data to interpret human variation, personal genomes, and disease (including cancer) genomes
- Connecting regulatory elements to their target genes across the genome
- Integrative analysis