from the Ensembl Blog
What’s new in e!74?
- Updated human GENCODE release 19 and mouse GENCODE release M2 gene sets including manual annotation from Havana
- New assembly patches for human (GRCh37.p13) and mouse (GRCm38.p2)
- dbSNP Build 138 data for human, mouse and cow
- New secondary structure models for ncRNAs
- New matrix configuration for RNASeq models for human, sheep and opossum
- Updated human phenotype data
- COSMIC version 67 and update of COSMIC structural variants
- Variation data for sheep from dbSNP build 128 as well as imported sheep genotyping chips
- Added mouse phenotype data from IMPC (International Mouse Phenotyping Consortium)
- New species: sheep, cave fish and spotted gar
- Updated armadillo assembly to Dasnov3.0. Tissue-specific gene models with indexed BAM files are also provided.
New matrix configuration for RNASeq models
New page displaying ncRNA secondary structure
The secondary structure of ncRNAs is now displayed on the Gene Summary page. Clicking on the “enlarge” link below the image will take you to a new page showing more detail of the structure, including base pair mutations and sequence degeneration.