Attending RNA-Seq 2013 will arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to optimize the practical application of RNA-Seq technology in your lab.
Whether you’ve been using RNA-Seq for years and feel relatively well established, or it’s a totally new addition to your research programs, this agenda has been designed for you.
- Hear pioneering case studies on the most innovative applications of RNA-Seq so that you can return to the lab and put into operation immediately
- Discover how to cost-effectively manage the transition from microarray to RNA-Seq and ensure the hassle-free integration of technologies and data sets
- Leverage the latest advances in RNA-Seq technology for drug discovery and development by meeting with you’re the experts from universities, pharma and genome institutes
Incoming search terms:
- deep sequencing illumina course 2013
- www rna-seqblog com final-agenda-announced-rna-seq-2013