Learn how to view and interpret your RNA-seq analysis results in IPA. Learn more about the Core Analysis and the multiple ways of relating the molecules in your dataset to the body of information in the Ingenuity Knowledge Base.
Discover more about:
- Biological functions and over-represented in your data, and the predicted directional effects on these processes
- Signaling and metabolic canonical pathways enriched in your data
- Predicted upstream regulators that might explain the changes observed in your data
- Integrated Upstream Regulator results with Downstream Effects results to create causal hypotheses about what may be occurring upstream to cause particular phenotype or functional outcomes downstream
- Molecular networks describing potential molecular interactions in your experimental system