miRFANs, an online database for Arabidopsis thaliana miRNA function annotations. The creators integrated various type of datasets, including miRNA-target interactions, transcription factor (TF) and their targets, expression profiles, genomic annotations and pathways, into a comprehensive database, and developed various statistical and mining tools.
miRFANs consists of:
- Comprehensive collection of miRNA targets for Arabidopsis thaliana provides valuable information about the functions of plant miRNAs.
- Highly informative miRNA-mediated genetic regulatory network is extracted from our integrative database.
- Set of statistical and mining tools is equipped for analyzing and mining the database.
- User-friendly web interface is developed to facilitate the browsing and analysis of the collected data.
miRFANs is freely available at: http://www.cassava-genome.cn/mirfans
- Liu H, Jin T, Liao R, Wan L, Xu B, Zhou S, Guan J. (2012) miRFANs: an integrated database for Arabidopsis thaliana microRNA function annotations. BMC Plant Biology [Epub ahead of print]. [abstract]