SELECTBIO is hosting its Next Generation Sequencing: Research to Clinic Conference to bring together delegates from around the world focusing on technology development, informatics/data analysis, and applications of next generation sequencing (NGS) in various research fields and the migration of NGS towards the clinic.
In this conference, there are presentations and panel discussions focusing on sample-preparation for NGS, NGS instrumentation, NGS data analysis/big data, and most-importantly the universe of applications being developed for the use of NGS in the discovery and interrogation of biomarkers, especially in oncology. As NGS permeates the cancer biomarker realm and cost of NGS declines, there is the opportunity and hope to deploy NGS as a means to personalize cancer diagnostics and therapeutics.
- · Front-end Sample Preparation for NGS
- · Instrumentation Platforms, Reagent Offerings
- · NGS for Clinical Testing, Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing (NIPT)
- · Oncology and Penetrance of NGS in Cancer Mutation Discovery, Biomarker Discovery, and Epigenetic Modifications
- · NGS for Development of Therapeutic Antibodies and Vaccines
- · NGS on Rare Cells (Circulating Tumor Cells)
- · NGS on Exosomes and Extracellular Vesicles
- · Regulatory and Commercial Trends
Reasons to attend:
- · Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) in NGS are Represented
- · Dedicated Networking Opportunities at Lunches and Conference Dinner
- · Exhibitors Present Technologies and Tools
- · Panel and Round-Table Discussions
- · All Conference Delegates Receive Conference Package Loaded with Presentations, Papers, and Publications on NGS—an Excellent Reference Source