April 25-27, 2017 – San Francisco, USA
The 5th annual RNA-Seq meeting will provide a vital forum for scientists, bioinformaticians and pharmaceutical business leaders to come up to speed with the latest advances in RNA-Seq technologies and analytical tools, and address key challenges surrounding their practical application to drug development and the clinic.
What’s new to RNA-Seq 2017?
- Discover new cases studies giving you unprecedented access to both the data and results of how RNA-Seq is being applied successfully from bench to bedside
- Gain new insights into RNA-Seq for the study of toxicity, IO, host-viral interactions and more from companies such as BMS, Janssen, Pfizer, Merck, UCSC and Stanford
- Explore new solutions to:
- Roadblocks in applying single cell and other emerging RNA sequencing technologies in the clinic
- Accurately interpreting the vast amounts of data in unpicking the complexity of the transcriptome
- Integrating and mining of RNA-Seq data for drug discovery research
- Novel and innovative RNA-Seq methods to understand the impact of tissue composition and cellular interactions
For more information or to secure your place today, visit www.rna-seqsummit.com or email me if you have any questions.