Making Sense of RNA-Seq Data
Course will run for four weeks from 02.01.2012 to 29.01.2012.
Course material will be delivered online for each week at the start of the week. Register at http://www.labindia-gpod.com or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Send a copy of your biodata along with DD of Rs 5000/- in the name of Labindia Instruments Pvt. Ltd. payable at Thane to Co-ordinator, Labindia-GPOD, Swnand, Jivan Vihar Housing Society, SB Road, Pune or make online payment with debit/credit card using payment gateway.
- Tools for mapping reads to reference genome or transcriptome
- De novo assembly of Transcriptome
- Finding isoforms and novel transcripts
- Summarising mapped reads
- Normalization and Differential Expression
- Gene set and pathway enrichment