Your comprehensive guide to applying RNA-Seq in research and drug discovery
Attending RNA-Seq Europe 2013 (Basel, Switzerland 3-5 December) will arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to optimize the practical application of RNA-Seq technology in your lab.
Whether you’ve been using RNA-Seq for years and feel relatively well established, or it’s a totally new addition to your research programs, this agenda has been designed for you.
- Hear pioneering case studies on the most innovative applications of RNA-Seq so that you can return to the lab and put into operation immediately
- Discover how to cost-effectively manage the transition from microarray to RNA-Seq and ensure the hassle-free integration of technologies and data sets
- Leverage the latest advances in RNA-Seq technology for drug discovery and development by meeting with you’re the experts from universities, pharma and genome institutes
Enter the minds of the RNA-Seq experts from across drug development and academia. This is the perfect opportunity to hear novel approaches to overcoming the challenges preventing you from applying RNA-Seq to its full potential in the lab.
RNA-Seq Europe 2013 brings together RNA-Seq leaders and innovators from pharma, biotech, genome institutes and universities. Leave the meeting with…
- An understanding of when and how to transition to RNA-Seq from microarray technology for maximum accuracy of gene expression measurement
- A toolbox of bioinformatics solutions and the most appropriate and unified integrated approach to managing, analyzing and interpreting huge volumes of data
- Knowledge of how an exceptional experimental design can help to enhance drug discovery to maximize the results
- An overview of the benefits of outsourcing to boost the time and cost efficiency of your NGS program for more streamlined applications
- An expert’s guide to the latest and best software frameworks for de novo transcriptome assembly and analysis
- The answers to optimizing biomarker discovery and target validation through streamlined techniques data application and integration techniques
Who is it for?
At RNA-Seq 2013, experience the power of collaboration. Build relationships with industry peers and future clients by meeting all of the key stakeholders working with RNA-Seq. This means it’s for:
- Pharma and biotech companies looking to better understand how to overcome current barriers in the methodology and application of RNA-Seq, and optimize current NGS strategy
- Universities and genome research institutions keen to see how their pioneering research is being translated into drug discovery and looking for collaborations and funding opportunities
- Technology companies and software providers who can showcase their latest solutions, embrace this unrivalled opportunity to educate the market to their capabilities and make a claim for leadership in the RNA sequencing space.