Whether it’s a need for more accurate data, better resolution, pressure from granting agencies, or just plain fear of being left behind the technology forefront, it’s clear that many people believe RNA-Seq technology is the future of transcriptomics.
Why attend this meeting?
- Hear pioneering case studies on the most innovative applications of RNA-Seq that you can return to the lab and put into operation immediately
- Discover how to cost-effectively manage the transition from microarray to RNA-Seq and ensure the hassle-free integration of technologies and data sets
- Meet with your peers from universities, pharma and genome institutes to leverage the latest advances in RNA-Seq technology for drug discovery and development
Download the brochure to read about all of the presentations on the agenda
- Edward Oakeley , Senior Group Head, Next Generation Sequencing, Novartis
- Holger Klein, Head of Bioinformatics Core Facility, Institute of Molecular Biology, Mainz
- Henrik Seidel, Global Coordination, Bioinformatics, Bayer Healthcare
- Ralph Schlapbach, Managing Director, ETH Functional Genomics Center