This year’s Next Generation Dx Summit will showcase advances in personalized medicine through a comprehensive program encompassing companion diagnostics, infectious disease, cancer molecular markers, point-of-care, inherited disorders, cell free DNA and single cell sequencing. The event has become the meeting place for major players in the expanding arena of diagnostics. It will showcase key components of their successful adoption in the clinic and advancement to the market.
The 2014 Next Generation Dx Summit agenda is comprised of 10 focused conference tracks, 11 courses and an expansive exhibit hall, including:
- Featured RNA Sequencing Speaker: Sunney Xie, Ph.D., Mallinckrodt Professor. Chemistry and Chemical Biology, Harvard University
- Plenary Presentations on Regulatory Review of Clinical Sequencing Assays and Case Reports of Clinical Utility and Reimbursement for Next Generation Sequencing
- Courses on NGS Data Analysis and NGS as a Diagnostic Platform
- Focused Conference Tracks for Single-Cell Sequencing and NGS-Based Assays
- A Featured Presentation on Single-Cell Molecular Profiling of a Brain Tumor
View the full program at http://www.nextgenerationdx.com