*The RNA Institute, University at Albany Event*
The 2nd Annual Symposium on RNA Science and its Applications entails a full day of scientific presentations, poster session and awards on Friday, March 20th, 2015.
- Christine Guthrie, University of California – San Francisco
- Peter Sarnow, Stanford University
- Supriya Shivakumar, Sigma-Aldrich
- Robert Singer, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Erik Sontheimer, RNA Therapeutics Institute, University of Massachusetts Medical School
Venue: The RNA Institute, University at Albany, 1400 Washington Ave. Albany, NY USA
Topics: RNA Tools and Applications to RNA Biology
Molecular Biology; Biochemistry; Cell Biology
Contact: Lori Chertoff [email protected]
Additionally, Sigma-Aldrich will be providing a hands-on CRISPR systems workshop which is scheduled to begin on March 17th and concludes the evening of March 19th. The workshop is free for those registered for the Symposium, and demonstrating importance of the workshop to their research through submission of an abstract for presentation at the Symposium. Workshop space is limited, but workshop lectures can be attended by more than those accepted for the hands-on experimentation.