The purpose of this intense one week summer course is to get a deep understanding in Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) with a special focus on bioinformatics issues.
- Learn the essential computing skills for NGS bioinformatics
- Understand NGS analysis algorithms (e.g. read alignment) and data formats
- Use bioinformatics tools for handling NGS data
- Perform first downstream analyses for studying genetic variation
- Compare different approaches for differential expression analysis
Apply Today: https://www.ecseq.com/workshops/workshop_2023-05-7th-Berlin-Summer-School-NGS-Data-Analysis