We are seeking an experienced researcher with strong background in RNA biology to consult on scientific and technical inquiries from our customers. The candidate will be located in the US and will serve as the technical liaison between Lexogen and US customers. He/she will be part of the global technical support team based in Vienna, Austria. The team will leverage their experience as technical consultants to troubleshoot, train and transfer knowledge of new and current Lexogen products.
This position is available with immediate effect.
- Advanced assay troubleshooting and root cause investigation.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support, technical seminars and product trainings via email/phone as well as direct visits.
- Participate in writing application notes and white papers.
- Maintain close collaboration with sales and marketing people to support the business targets, identify trends and opportunities, and resolve technical issues.
- Keep track of customer requests.
- Provide weekly reports on key activities and cases.
- Ensure optimal customer satisfaction as we grow our business.
- PhD degree (M.S. can be considered) in biochemistry or molecular/cell biology.
- Advanced knowledge of RNA biology.
- Experience in genomics and transcriptomics, analysing and interpreting NGS data.
- Competent in scientific writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple tasks to meet targeted deadlines.
- Ability to recognize when to modify a standard approach to be more effective and incorporate new technology when required.
- Commitment to customer and sales personnel support.
- Experience with customer support and use of CRM systems is an asset.
Lexogen is a biotech company based in Vienna, Austria, focusing on the development of technologies for complete transcriptome sequencing. Our product portfolio offers solutions for diverse RNA analysis applications and includes kits for whole transcriptome sequencing, expression profiling, full-length cDNA amplification, RNA extraction as well as software for RNA-Seq data analysis. We are operating state-of-the-art offices, R&D and production facilities. Importantly we are a committed team that has successfully developed and launched an expanding product portfolio into the Next Generation Sequencing market, one of the most exciting, hottest and fastest growing areas in the Genomics field. For more information, see www.lexogen.com.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and a cover letter to [email protected]
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance.