CEITEC MU seeks outstanding scientist with the expertise in next generation sequencing data analysis for a position as a head of Bioinformatics Unit. This research unit is expected to provide solutions for NGS data analysis to CEITEC´s life Sciences research groups with the possibility of developing its own research directions.
- PhD in bioinformatics or related fields
- Extensive experience in next generation sequencing data processing
- International research experience
- Organizational skills and leadership capabilities
- Proven track record of high-quality scientific productivity
- Excellent communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple research teams.
The application should include CV, list of publications, description of skills and experience related to the advertised position, brief outlook of future research interests and contacts for at least two referees.
The applications are being continuously accepted and evaluated until June 15. Please submit your application by e-mail to email@example.com and quote the “position” in the subject.