Known for its scientific and operational excellence, Regeneron is a leading science-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, invents, develops, manufactures, and commercializes medicines for the treatment of serious medical conditions. Regeneron commercializes medicines for eye diseases, high LDL-cholesterol, atopic dermatitis and a rare inflammatory condition and has product candidates in development in other areas of high unmet medical need, including rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, pain, cancer and infectious diseases.
We are looking for a Research Associate -RNAseq, who is responsible for running NGS library construction for RNAseq and Illumina sequencing.
- Individual should have a foundation of basic scientific knowledge obtained through academic training and/or experience.
- Be technically competent in basic protocols for NGS RNAseq.
- Be able to read and understand scientific material directly related to his/her experiments assigned.
- Perform routine protocols for NGS RNAseq independently.
- Have the ability to integrate results obtained and determine how to proceed.
- Observes any problems in the execution of experimental processes or in results and recommend solutions to his/her supervisor.
- Capable of modifying functions to approach new situations.
- Writes draft experimental protocol or method SOP with guidance.
- Learns safety requirements of his/her laboratory. Attends safety training. Recognizes potential safety problems and takes action to correct them.
- Communicate with members of Molecular Profiling group effectively.
This position requires a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 1-2 years of experience working in a molecular biology lab.
- The preferred experience include:
- Experience with NGS library prep.
- Experience with operating DNA sequencing using Illumina sequencing instruments.
- Experience in lab automation with liquid handling robots.
- Experience in molecular biology techniques such as PCR and Taqman.
- Experience with using LIMS.
This is an opportunity to join our select team that is already leading the way in the Pharmaceutical/Biotech industry. Apply today and learn more about Regeneron’s unwavering commitment to combining good science & good business.