Lexogen GmbH is looking for an innovative Research Scientist to join their team who wants to play an active role in the development of new products for the transcriptomics market. This position is available immediately.
- Development of novel assays for nucleic acid characterization
- Focus on all molecular biological aspects of scalable protocols
- Transfer of proof-of-principle experiments into kit products
- Design, realization, and evaluation of experiments, sound reporting
- Instructing and leading of technical assistants
- Providing scientific expertise through hands-on experience and literature research
- PhD in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related subject in life science
- Experience in the field of RNA, enzymatic reactions, and assay design, as well as
- Expertise in sequencing technologies, especially NGS technology are requirements
- Experience with single-cell technology is an asset
- Experience with GLP, GMP, and quality management is of advantage
- Thorough analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with high personal responsibility
- Open-minded, creative, and courageous personality
- Excellent command of the English language
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a fast-developing young biotech company and to help shaping a future leader in the gene expression analysis market.
To apply for this position, please send your detailed CV and cover letter stating Reference No 201701083 to: [email protected] (contact person: Stephan Dörr).
Remuneration will be according to experience and performance (Disclaimer according to Austrian Law: Minimum base salary is EURO 3.400,– per month for a fulltime position). The salary will be adjusted to match your qualification and experience.