The PIPseq™ portfolio of kits enable any researcher to easily perform a broad range of single-cell transcriptomic applications in a single reaction with no expensive capital equipment
Fluent BioSciences, a life sciences company focused on making single-cell analysis simple and accessible to every researcher, announced it will be presenting its novel solution for single-cell RNA sequencing through a sponsored presentation and a series of poster sessions at the American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG) conference in Los Angeles between October 25-29, 2022.
Fluent’s portfolio of PIPseq products, namely T2, T20 and T100 kits for 3′ single-cell RNA sequencing can capture up to 2,000, 20,000 or 100,000 cells or nuclei in a single reaction, respectively. PIPseq provides unparalleled flexibility, thereby enabling researchers to configure their experiments unconstrained by the imitations of existing single-cell technologies.
Our VP of Biology, Kristina Fontanez, PhD, will be speaking at the CoLab Session on Friday October 28 at 12:15 PM on our innovative solution for single-cell RNA sequencing and discussing case studies across a variety of applications including neuronal tissue, organoids, multi-omics, and nuclei.
- PIPseq is powering single cell RNA sequencing into the million cell era (Poster PB3104)
- Application of a novel scRNA-seq method to evaluate therapeutic induced intestinal epithelium regeneration (Poster PB2905, in collaboration with Dr. Mike Verzi at Rutgers University)
- Single-cell RNA sequencing of fresh, neuronal tissue using PIPseq, and comparison to alternative scRNA-seq methods (Poster PB3145, in collaboration with Dr. Shane Liddelow and team at NYU)
- Evaluation of single-nuclei RNA sequencing in brain tissue using PIPseq (Poster PB2985, in collaboration with Dr. Shane Liddelow and team at NYU)
- Single-cell multi-omic characterization of MPAL phenotypes reveals patient heterogeneity associated with poor treatment outcomes (Poster PB1207, in collaboration with Dr. Catherine Smith and team at UCSF)
Source – PR Newswire