The RNA Biology Division of New England Biolabs (NEB) invites applicants for the position of Postdoctoral Fellow. Projects will be a part of a research program on CRISPR-associated enzymes. Research will be undertaken in a highly collaborative and academic environment where publication of results is expected.
- Carry out original scientific research
- Be a creative, independent and productive scientist.
- Interact and collaborate with other members of the RNA Biology Division and other research divisions to further program and division goals.
- Recent Ph.D. in Biochemistry, Molecular Biology or related field.
- Technical expertise in RNA manipulation and analysis.
- Technical expertise in standard molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with analysis of large datasets and high-throughput sequencing.
- Publication of original scientific work in high-quality journals.
- Demonstrated scientific communication in both formal and informal settings.
- Expertise in enzyme purification.
- Expertise in design and analysis of enzymatic assays.
- Experience in database design, planning, and management.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong work ethic, emphasizing both efficiency and quality of work.
This position offers exciting opportunities for broad research training, academic collaboration, and publications in peer-reviewed journals as well as participation in national and international conferences.APPLY