- Do you want to contribute to cutting-edge research in bioinformatics and computational medicine?
- Are you interested in precision medicine, clinical genomics, solving rare diseases and integrating multiple Omics technologies?
- Do you enjoy a casual work environment where learning and development are encouraged?
- Are you interested in learning and applying new technologies?
- Do you have a PhD in Computer Science, Bioinformatics, or a related computational field?
The ideal candidate will have:
- An established track record of publications in scientific journals.
- Experience developing and implementing algorithms for the processing of large genomics and
biomedical data sets. Experience with RNA-seq a plus.
- Background in biology, genetics, and statistics, to understand the scientific requirements of the
applications to be developed.
- Proficiency in Python and experience using R
- Experience developing bioinformatics tools and pipelines
As a Postdoctoral Fellow or Research Associate, your expected duties include:
- Independently design and implement research projects which include the analysis of feasibility and application of a wide variety of scientific principles and concepts
- Systematic exploration of high-dimensional data to identify issues of practical or theoretical importance using mathematical/computational approaches
- Integrative analysis from multi-data types generated internally as well as use of publically
- Collaborate closely with biologists and clinicians to provide computational expertise
throughout their studies.
Qualifications: Ph.D in Computer Science, Bioinformatics or Biology with a
background in bioinformatics or a related field.
Application screening will continue until a suitable candidate is identified. To apply for this full-time
position, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org