The Third Annual SELECTBIO Circulating Biomarkers World Congress 2016
brings together academic researchers as well as industry participants to present and discuss the most up-to-date research and commercial activities in the translation of various circulating biomarker classes towards the clinic.The RNA-Seq and Digital PCR for Liquid Biopsies
Conference Track brings together presenters from around the world to offer a comprehensive picture from research, commercial, and regulatory perspectives as to the deployment of biomarkers for precision medicine, and technical as well as economic and regulatory considerations in the development of liquid biopsies for the different cancer sub-classes as well as other disease areas.A co-located exhibit hall features companies developing technologies and products for the complete workflow from sample isolation, preparation, through data analysis.
Conference delegates receive access to all three co-located conference tracks, can mix-and-match presentations from all three tracks thereby maximizing the conference experience, and can network with delegates from the various co-located tracks and exhibition.
Call for Papers
If you would like to be considered for an oral presentation at this meeting, Submit an abstract for review now!
Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: 31 October 2015
Call for Posters
You can also present your research on a poster while attending the meeting. Submit an abstract for consideration now!
Poster Submission Deadline: 07 March 2016
- Circulating Biomarkers vs. Tissue-based Biomarkers for Companion Diagnostics Development
- Companion Diagnostics in Various Disease Classes
- Autoimmune Disease
- Cardiovascular Disease
- CNS and Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Converting LDTs into FDA-Approved Tests
- Epigenetic Modifications (Hypermethylation of specific Genes) as Biomarkers for Diagnostics Development
- Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) in Companion Diagnostics
- Potential of microRNAs as Biomarkers for Diagnostics Development
- Protein Biomarkers versus Nucleic Acid Biomarkers for Companion Diagnostics Development
- US vs. EU vs. Asia/Pacific Regulatory Landscape for Companion Diagnostics
Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
Jeff Fan, Exhibition Manager
Confirmed Speakers to date
Jason Baum, Associate Director, Companion Diagnostics, Merrimack Pharmaceuticals
Jorge Goldstein, Senior Director, Sterne Kessler Goldstein and Fox PLLC
Laura Housman, Global Head, Pharmaceutical Business; Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, Molecular Health
All delegates receive the most up-to-date collection of academic literature, reviews as well as Powerpoint presentations related to exosomes, microvesicles, circulating nucleic acids, CTCs, liquid biopsies and companion diagnostics to complement the conference presentations. This collection of literature is accessible via the conference cloud for download by the conference delegates, is thorough and is an excellent resource for R&D planning, presentations, business planning and investor presentations.