24-26 April 2018
San Francisco, USA
Back for the 6th time, the RNA-Seq Summit provides a vital forum for practitioners to stay abreast of the latest advances in RNA-Seq technologies and analytical tools, and facilitating discussions around key challenges surrounding drug development and clinical applications of RNA-Seq.Harness the next generation of RNA-Seq methods to find the signal amongst the noise when overcoming the analytical and processing challenges of RNA-Seq data, to uncover the next generation of applications.Deepen your understanding of disease biology through optimized application of RNA-Seq methods, and improve your drug discovery, biomarker and clinical applications as RNA-Seq storms into the clinic.This year’s agenda has been designed specifically for the RNA-Seq community by fore-thinkers in the industry with a greater focus on single-cell RNA-Seq, bioinformatics approaches and the clinical applications of RNA-Seq.
What’s new to RNA-Seq 2018?
- Discover how BMS are carrying out integrated analysis by co-extraction of RNA, DNA and protein from FFPE Tumour samples
- Gain new insights into RNA-Seq for the study of viral transcripts, data visualization, gene fusion identification and more from companies such as Genetech, GSK, BMS, Merck, The Mayo Clinic and UCSC Genome Browser
- Explore new solutions to:
- Roadblocks in applying single cell and other emerging RNA sequencing technologies in the clinic
- Accurately interpreting the vast amounts of data in unpicking the complexity of the transcriptome
- Integrating and mining of RNA-Seq data for drug discovery research
- Novel and innovative RNA-Seq methods to understand the impact of tissue composition and cellular interactions