Dolomite Bio workshops are designed to give you an in depth look into the theory and practical implementation of high throughput single-cell research technologies. These free workshops, run by Dolomite Bio’s in-house team of biologists include live demonstrations, discussions and hands-on practical sessions using state of the art equipment.
The workshops are typically attended by biologists keen to broaden their knowledge of high throughput single-cell research technologies. Our workshops are often attended by existing customers, allowing experience and knowledge to be transferred amongst researchers.
Register now by emailing : firstname.lastname@example.org
A typical agenda will include-
- High throughput single-cell research technologies – history and key applications
- Recent advances and trends in single-cell droplet methods
- Presentations from Dolomite Bio specialists on applications such as droplet microfluidics, single-cell RNA sequencing, high throughput antibody sequencing and isolation, droplet sorting, and encapsulation in gel beads.
- Practical sessions with microfluidic systems including chips, connectors, pumps and reagents, including tips & tricks
- Hands-on experience in single cell encapsulation
|Hong Kong, China||FREE scRNA Seq and Single Cell Droplet Microfluidics Workshop||1 Nov 2016|
|Tokyo, Japan||FREE scRNA Seq and Single Cell Droplet Microfluidics Workshop||18 Nov 2016|
|Karolinska Institute, Sweden||FREE scRNA Seq and Single Cell Droplet Microfluidics Workshop||11 Nov 2016|
|Royston, UK||FREE scRNA Seq and Single Cell Droplet Microfluidics Workshop||29 Nov 2016|
|Japan (venue TBC)||FREE scRNA Seq and Single Cell Droplet Microfluidics Workshop||Dec 20|