Biocompare Bench Tips webinar brings together scientists who will discuss experimental and data analysis nuances of RNA-seq and spatial transcriptomics that often remain buried in laptops and lab notebooks.
This free webinar, which will take place October 14th at 1 pm ET, will feature four scientists who will present their experiences using and troubleshooting RNA-seq, spatial transcriptomics, single cell transcriptomics, cell imaging, and data analysis used in their neuroscience research.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- Spatial transcriptomic and histological profiling of postmortem CNS tissues in ALS-FTD
- Using histological image features to integrate and interrogate spatial transcriptomics data
- Leveraging bulk RNA-seq and spatial RNA-seq libraries to build the human DRG RNA landscape for chronic pain drug target identification
- Using RNA-seq and single cell transcriptomics to Identify endocrine target populations in the brain
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- When and how to use multi-omic strategies for neurobiology studies
- How to design and run RNA sequencing and spatial transcriptomics experiments
- Some of the common challenges from sample prep to data analysis
- How to troubleshoot and overcome some of those challenges
The webinar panelists will be available after their presentations to answer questions from the audience during a live Q&A session.
For more information, or to register for this event, visit Multi-omics Approaches for Neurobiology Research.