MicroRNAs are small noncoding RNAs that interact with messenger RNAs and modulate gene expression. In this webinar, we will show you how Partek software can analyze microRNA-Seq data to find differentially expressed microRNAs and integrate the results with differentially-expressed messenger RNAs quantified in the same tissues. This will give an overall picture of how microRNAs drive widespread changes in cellular function.
Learn how to:
- Import raw fastq data and filter high-quality reads
- Align reads against reference genome
- Perform quantification against both precursor and mature microRNA transcript annotation databases
- Identify differentially expressed microRNAs using the Partek Gene Specific Analysis algorithm
- Integrate microRNAs with their predicted messenger RNA targets from a list of differentially-expressed genes
- Identify biologically significant pathways from the predicted targets