Tissue transcriptomics is a family of techniques designed to allow transcriptomic profiling of cells within a tissue. It has gained a lot of attention over the past two years and is paralleling and extending advances made in single cell RNA-Seq technology.
Join us for a webinar where we will demonstrate the analysis of 10x Visium data in Partek Flow software. You will learn how to leverage its statistical power to answer your biological questions and see exciting new features in the Partek Flow Data Viewer.
What you will learn:
- Import 10x Genomics spatial transcriptomics data
- Combine gene expression data with histological information
- Identify clusters of spots based on gene expression profiles
- Perform differential gene expression
Three Sessions to Choose From:
- April 1, 2020, 2:15 p.m. SGT
- April 2, 2020, 2:15 p.m. BS
- April 2, 2020, 2:15 p.m. EDT