Please join us in our upcoming free webinar on October 26 at 1 pm ET, titled “Spatial Biology: Understanding the Nuances for Cancer and CNS Applications”
Spatial analysis, encompassing genomics, transcriptomics, and proteomics, illuminates the intricate landscape of diverse cell types, shedding light on cell functions, states, and interactions. This detailed resolution is invaluable, especially when delving into diseases such as cancer and neurodegeneration characterized by profound cellular variability and organization.
This Bench Tips webinar brings together a group of pioneering scientists who are actively involved in using spatial multiomics technologies and are keen to share their expertise in designing experiments, sample preparation, and data analysis. Their short presentations will be followed by a live Q&A session for open discussion and the sharing of best practices and technical know-how.
This webinar will address some key questions:
- How do you know if spatial biology will lead to a better understanding of gene and protein expression profiling and cellular pathways involved in your studies?
- How do you decide which spatial biology technique is best suited for your sample and the biological question you are trying to address?
- What are some of the pros and cons of the various methodologies and what should you consider before making those trade-offs?
- How do you design and optimize the experimental workflows and prepare samples correctly?
- How do you minimize biases and batch effects?
- How do you normalize and integrate data from different spatial assays or with single-cell sequencing to get meaningful results?